Welcome to this new Gratitude Friday! Feel free to share with me your (partial or full) gratitude moments in the comments; that way I can hold joy for you ✿ (you know that makes me happy to make you happy).
Another Friday is here. How was your week? I hope it was filled with little nuggets of Joy. Collect them preciously, so the memory is then when you need it.
This week, I am thankful for:
- Warmer temperatures
- The opportunity our daughter has to spend a few days in New York City
- Seeing the glass half-full most of the time
- My aligners
- The beautiful unique and meaningful artisanal ring I received from Katie, aka StarNative.
- Books tackling difficult subjects
- Daily creativity
- It was a pain in this ass but I was able to take my first bath in two weeks
- My back feeling less hurtful
That ring is incredible!!!
It’s warmer here, today it’s supposed to be 82!! But yet, I am freezing. My fingers are like ice. And I’m wearing a sweatshirt. I step outside to warm up in the sunshine a little but I come back in and I’m freezing again.
Yay on taking a bath and being less hurty.
Do you know if it has to do with blood circulation, the fact that you’re always freezing? I am sorry about that.
I”m grateful for those precious moments with loved ones
I love these posts
I sometimes wish I’d drink coffee but my tastebuds strongly disagree with anything bitter. Oh and I celebrate your moments with your loved ones, they are to be cherished <3 Maybe you'll join me in this ritual every Friday 😉
That ring is AMAZING. <3
Yes! I’m so lucky. Katie is an amazing and talented metalsmith ?