Welcome to this new Gratitude Friday! Feel free to share with me your (partial or full) gratitude moments in the comments; that way I can hold joy for you ✿ (you know that makes me happy to make you happy).
This week has been noisy. We had repairs done for two separate issues over three days. Our dog, Dobby, who is a mix of a Chihuahua and we think Jack Russel is a people person but a scared dog at the same time. He was ever barking or whining the first two days. And it was driving me insane because nothing was calming his nerves (I guess we all know that feeling, don’t we?). But now it’s done, our bank account is dryer but I can take back again…
This week, I am thankful for:
- The come back of hot baths!
- LGBTQIA+ characters in books
- The meal my Husband bought for me at the vegan restaurant in his new job’s building
- Yummy vegan or vegetarian food
- Seeing the seeds we planted grow day after day
- Creating in my Art Journal again
- Sharing another video this week
- Ideas swimming in my mind
- Taking a step towards people: I am fucking volunteering at the Nouvelle Ère Tattoo convention