Welcome to this new Gratitude Friday! Feel free to share with me your (partial or full) gratitude moments in the comments; that way I can hold joy for you ✿ (you know that makes me happy to make you happy).
Happy Friday! I hope you had a beautiful week. Mine was… eyes opening, I guess I could say.
As you might know now, I am part of the amazing business class Six Moons Schools, from Alena Hennessy. And it is forcing me to revise my business model, to redefine what I love and how I present to the world (you). I am becoming more daring, and it fits perfectly my Soul Whisper for 2019: Unapologetic.
This week, I am thankful for:
- Opening doors for myself
- My Mom being okay after a bad fall in her stairs
- The possibility to rest my body
- Billie Eilish’s album is finally released
- I finished painting the mural in my Art Cave (more on this later)
- Daily journaling
- My different Instax cameras (I am dreaming of the square one…)
- Being open to endless possibilities